A recent U.S. study, published online in the Journal of Obesity, found several ways to watch your weight without dieting:
1) Listen to your body’s cues about hunger and fullness
2) Reduce your stress, specifically lowering cortisol, a stress hormone
Would you like a few more tips?
3) Smell a grapefruit. It’s up to you if you eat it or not, but the smell of it lessens your appetite.
4) Use cinnamon and nutmeg wherever you can. I even saw an episode of Dr. Oz where he suggested that you soak the spices in hot water and add it to your body wash or bathwater.
5) Get a weight loss body wrap that combines healing spiced oils with cortisol-reducing massage cupping. Try one today and save $!