Your feet carry so much each day. It’s time to treat them well! Just like you exercise the rest of your body, you can also exercise your feet. These are so simple, take only minutes, and feel sooooo good. Give them a try.
1) While standing, rock back and forth from your heels to your toes. If you’re at work, try this sitting down.
2) With bare feet, try picking up a marble with your toes.
3) Lay a towel on the floor, then scrunch your toes on the towel and pull it towards you.
4) Roll a tennis ball under each foot to massage your arches.
5) Stand up, take a deep breath, and pull your toes up and stretch them apart from each other. Consciously place each toe firmly on the floor.